First United Methodist Church of Kalamazoo welcomes all to our congregation for worship, service to others, and learning. We are a reconciling congregation, welcoming all regardless of age, race, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious background, citizenship, language, or ability.
The Journey of Faith
- We see following Jesus Christ as a lifelong journey.
- We take the Bible seriously but not literally.
- We welcome honest statements of faith as well as honest doubts.
- We value lives of service to the world as an expression of faith in God.
- We believe we can learn from those who think differently than we do.
- We eagerly watch for the work of the Holy Spirit in the work of justice, in worship, in learning, and in our time spent together.
At First United Methodist Church of Kalamazoo, we experience, celebrate, and share God’s love.
The mission of The United Methodist Church is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
Living the Resurrection: Eastertide 2021
Sixth Sunday of Easter: No Greater Love
May 09, 2021