Please contact the office if…
The church office is currently closed and the staff is working from home. Please call (269) 381-6340 and enter an extension to leave a message.
The office staff appreciates your communication and is able to connect you with care when:
- Hospitalization affecting you or someone you know.
- Scheduling an event or meeting at the church.
- Email lists, Around the Corner, Emailed First Word (newsletter).
- Change of address, phone, or email.
- Temporary, seasonal, or alternate address.
- A new baby has arrived.
- A member of your family begins attending college.
- A family member has moved to a new residence.
The office staff can assist you with finding information about:
- Church Ministry Teams – how to connect, who is serving
- Children and Family Ministries
- Music Ministry
- Youth Ministries
- Young Adult Ministries
- Older Adult Ministries
- Baptism for yourself or a family member
- Membership options
- Volunteering in the office
Please contact the office in one of these ways:
- Call (269) 381-6340 and leave a message.
- Email the church office at email@example.com.