Second Sunday of the month at 9:30 a.m. in Wesley Hall
In this way of worshiping, we expect that the Spirit will move in unexpected ways. We seek to fully participate in a worship experience that expects a response from us and engages our hearts, minds, and spirits. This holistic approach to worship strives to be relational. It creates a faith community that is inspired to be active. It calls us to be involved in our city and beyond. We believe our faithful response makes a difference. Come and join us for the second Sunday each month!
Quotes from people who have attended Coffeehouse Worship"
- A beautiful blend of music, worshipping through involvement, the Word and message.
- Relaxed, changing atmosphere—a very friendly, welcoming time.
- Casual feeling—loved the coffee and tables. The service was rewarding—my thanks to all who participated in this service
- Coffeehouse worship’s messages are consistently applied to the real world, in strong, inspirational ways.
- The visuals, the experiences of meditation and the music were all things that were memorable.
Coffeehouse Worship is an engagement with the Living God who calls us to respond, celebrate and be transformed by the Holy Spirit and live that transformation within the church and the world. Come and join this time of worship, which is a spirit-filled feast for the soul!